Bikerspoint Return Policy
Bike Care and Engine Oils Are Non Returnable:
I. This item is non-returnable due to consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.
II. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Bike Parts & Accessories return policy:
2 Days Returnable Policy:
I. This item is eligible for free replacement, within 2 Days of delivery, in case of an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
II. You can also return the product within 2 Days of delivery for full refund. The refundable amount will be transferred to your account within 6 to 7 working days after the parcel delivered to us/company (Bikerspoint).So please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
III. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Once we receive your returns in the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account (in case of Pay on Delivery orders).
Ø Refund Timelines:
The refund time period for different modes of payments is provided below:
Available refund method Refund Time-frame
a. Prepaid Orders: 6-7 Business Days
b. Credit Card/ Debit Card: 6-7 Business Days
c. Net Banking Account (Credited to Bank Account)
d. UPI Linked Bank Account: 6-7 Business Days
e. Pay on Delivery Orders:
f. NEFT to Bank Account: 6-7 Business Days
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
For Fulfilled by Bikerspoint orders:
1. If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
2. If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
1. For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
2. In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. Bikerspoint can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account.
If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Bikerspoint account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
If you plan to present the cheque in person in any other city, ensure that your beneficiary bank sends the cheque for outstation clearing.
In case you plan to drop your cheque in a clearance box, please note the following:
- If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any of the above cities, use the box marked Local Cheques.
- If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any other city, use the box marked Outstation Cheques.
Failing to follow the above instructions might result in the cheque not being processed and a penalty being levied by the bank.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, BIKERS POINT will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 4 business days from the date of refund.
All things are clearly mention and terms & condition apply ***